2014 collection

2014 collection
Fisherman's Friend on linen union

Thursday 18 October 2012

Live at last!

If you are reading this blog, you will no doubt be aware that the new KatieMosa.com website went live a couple of days ago and has now been revealed in all its brand new glory! Despite months of tweaking the functionality and altering the design, I am delighted with the end result and have had some great feedback from clients and friends already.


So whats new you ask. Well firstly, there are the 2 new fabric designs, Plumage and Bugs Life which I wrote about in my last blog. I was thrilled with how these prints came out on the linen union and love how they look alongside my 2 previous designs, Game On and Twitchers Delight.
£35.00 per meter.






Before ordering my Christmas stock, I had a decision to make. Instead of making all of the kitchen textile products and the 16 inch cushions in the linen union which is a fabric best dry cleaned, I had to decided whether or not to take 3 of my designs and have them printed onto a natural cotton panama which the preferred fabric for making kitchen textiles and known for its durability. I gave the manufacturers the green light and decided to print up Game On, Bugs Life and Plumage onto the cotton and have it made up. Looking at the results I know this was a good decision as my prints look fantastic on the panama. See for yourself.
16 inch cotton cushions £25 each.





New products currently available on KatieMosa.com are:

Canvas shopper bags £15.00
Available in Bugs Life and Twitchers Delight designs.


Note Cards, pack of 6 £9.99
Available in Game On, Twitchers Delight and Bugs Life designs.


Look our for the new range of melamine table mat and coaster sets, available at the end of October.


So now my designers cap has been popped back into it's little draw for a while and out comes my sales-woman cap. It's full steam ahead as the Christmas shoppers emerge! I am excited to show off and sell the new products at The Spirit of Christmas in Olympia from the 30th October until 4th November. This will essentially be like having a very busy shop for a week in a hugely concentrated area of other stalls and vendors all trying to attract the thousands of potential clients visiting every day, to buy their Christmas presents. Thank goodness I have willing friends and family who have agreed to help me deliver service with a smile right up until the last day. Come and see us and say hello and see the new collection on stand C83. 




No comments:

Post a Comment