2014 collection

2014 collection
Fisherman's Friend on linen union

Wednesday 4 July 2012

When the sun did decide to make an appearance last week, Lola and I decided to do a bit of sewing in the sun!
As I patiently wait for my new fabrics to be printed and made into lovely new KatieMosa products for you all,  I am building my stock levels in preparation for the Christmas fairs and sales this winter. I hear you gasping at the mere mention of Christmas in July but I have to be prepared and some would say I am in fact behind! It's good use the little periods of down time I have to be creative and get stuck into what I really love, sewing.


So far I have signed up to The Spirit of Christmas 2012 (a biggie) and my favorite sale of The Chelsea Physic Garden Christmas fair, but I am still waiting to hear back from them because this year they have been flooded with applications from potential stall holders. I am not at all surprised as it is the most delightful little fair in the heart of Chelsea with a magical atmosphere and beautiful little stall selling a fantastic array of goodies. Fingers crossed KatieMosa will be asked back for our 4th year in a row.


I am currently pondering over whether or not to take a stall at BOB a new exhibition/fair at the beginning of October, which showcases the best of British design and retail. It is their first year and could potentially be a fantastic platform for the KatieMosa brand. I love everything it stands for and really feel that it's important for British retailers who offer a 100% British product, to celebrate the Best of British spirit. Watch this space.







No comments:

Post a Comment