2014 collection

2014 collection
Fisherman's Friend on linen union

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Newsletter - Spring SALE

KatieMosa - Beautiful textiles handcrafted in Britain
SPRING SALE www.katiemosa.com

To celebrate the coming of spring we are offering 25% off note cards, cushions, aprons, cooker toppers, tea towels, napkins and more.
With Mothers day only a week away now, why not buy your mummy a gorgeous gift in our brilliant spring sale.
Whats new?
Many of you have been asking me when I am bringing out my new fabric designs and I am super excited to tell you that I have two new fabric designs due for release over the next month, so watch this space. All I can tell you at the moment is that one is fishy and the other fowl!!!
This summer I will be selling KatieMosa fabrics and products at The Wimbledon Village Fair on 21st June and The Barnes summer Fair on July 12th. I Really hope to see some of you there.
Have you seen our new Bugs Life in Periwinkle? I have adapted the original turquoise colour way of Bugs Life and come up with a new fresh and pretty blue that is sure to look stunning made up into various products and soft furnishings for your house. Available to buy by the meter online soon.
£45.00 p/m £45.00 p/m
£45.00 p/m £45.00 p/m

No comments:

Post a Comment