2014 collection

2014 collection
Fisherman's Friend on linen union

Thursday 28 March 2013

A new addition!

KatieMosa is delighted to introduce a new addition to our fabric collection. 

Bugs Life in fuchsia on 100% linen.

Available soon from www.katiemosa.com



I wanted to inject a more vibrant colour palate into the fabric collection this Spring/Summer and so I re-worked one of my most popular designs, Bugs Life, in a beautiful, summery fuchsia hue, printed on gorgeous linen. 
The linen I have chosen carries a slightly more natural colour than the linen union I usually print on which has a more flecked feel to it. I just loved the contrast between the vibrant fuchsia against the natural shade of linen. 
I can't wait to have some of this print made up into a blind or footstool.

No comments:

Post a Comment